• Hard-wired Bluetooth car kit includes microphone, dash-mounted LCD screen/keypad, and control unit for hands-free cell phone use
• Compatible with all Bluetooth phones
• Works with most factory or aftermarket car stereo systems (may require vehicle-specific adapters for factory systems)
• Works with up to 5 Bluetooth phones or devices
• Dash-mounted LCD screen with three-button keypad controls all phone menu functions
• Last calls received, dialed, and caller ID functions visible on LCD screen
• Phone signal strength and carrier name visible on LCD screen
• Voice-recognition software stores up to 150 names for hands-free dialing (only works with certain phones)
• Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology for clear voice transmission
• Works with TextFriendly service (available from Parrot) for hands-free access to SMS text messages and email
• Warranty: 1 year
1. Start the car and ensure the car kit is on.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your phone, and search for Bluetooth devices.
3. Select Parrot CK from the list.
4. Enter 1234 on your phone when prompted.
5. The Parrot CK3000 Series will say"Pairing successful" when both devices are paired and will sound a beep when connected to your phone.
Your phone has now been paired with the Car Kit and is ready for use.