Good driving requires two hands and a Con-Verse Hands-free Bluetooth® system allows you to interact with your mobile phone while on the road like never before! The Con-Verse Bluetooth® system gives you a link to your device via voice commands issued through the included auto-adjusting microphone that allows you to perform such common tasks as making a phone call, sending a text message, reading an email, starting or stopping your music, launching applications, finding local points of interest using the phone's mapping software, and so much more. Use the Con-Verse Bluetooth® system to issue commands to Siri on your iOS device similar to CarPlay, OK Google on your Android device, or launch the built-in voice command feature of any of a number of other phones and tablets. All of this functionality is just a button press away!
A2DP music streaming.
- Volume control utilizing dual speakers.
- Transfers call automatically to handset.
- Full duplex Digital Signal Processing.
- Download installation manual.
- Excellent echo cancellation.
- Pairs up to 5 phones in 4 easy steps.
- Ability to reject an incoming call.
- 3 year/36,000 Mile Warranty
Pair your iPhone with your Con- Verse Bluetooth® system by tapping the CARBT-1234 listing once the system is recognized. When prompted, enter the default system password of “1234” to complete the pairing.